In order to maintain COVID-compliance for my face-to-face classes at Sheringham Community Centre, the following procedures apply. Please read carefully and come prepared! Thank you so much for your help.
- Entry to the main hall will be through the fire doors. The room will be cleaned and sanitised before, between and after the classes which will take around 30 minutes.
- Masks will not need to be worn during classes but they must be worn on entry to the room and when moving around.
- Toilets will be open but please arrive already changed for the class if possible to minimise use/queues.
- There will be markers on the floor for you to choose a spot to maintain a 2 metres distance.
- Please bring your own mat (some mats and blocks may be available for purchase but best to check with me beforehand).
- Please bring your own water bottle to keep hydrated during the session.
- Please pay via BACS transfer or PayPal if at all possible or bring correct cash with you to avoid cash-handling.
- There will be a maximum number of spaces so please book a slot with me to avoid disappointment. You can book with me via email/message (an online system may be introduced in due course).
- I will not be able to do any hands-on adjustments when teaching.
To arrange an informal chat, discuss any concerns or get more information about any of my classes please ring me on ring me on 07393 177099 or email me at email@example.com